Tuesday 1 February 2011

Handbag illustration

This project revolved around the website thingsihavelearnedinmylife.com. The website was set up by Sagmeister Inc. Sagmeister came up with the idea for the site from his diary, where he had made a list named ‘Things I have learned in my life so far’. Stefan believes that he has only learned about 20 things throughout his life. The website shows pieces that he and members of the public have contributed to show what they think are the most important lessons one can learn. Questions include: What have you learned in your life so far? What is it that you are fairly sure about? What is it that you believe in by now? My contribution was about women’s possessions. I thought that a woman keeps the things that make her smile in her handbag, such as make up and money. I also thought about how certain songs are able to cheer people up, and added an i-Pod, as most people own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment